Contact and Access
- For asking our researches.
Shoji KAWAHITO (Professor of Shizuoka University)
kawahito (at) idl.rie.shizuoka.ac.jp
- For questions or comments about this website.
webmaster (at) idl.rie.shizuoka.ac.jp
3-5-1 Johoku, Nakaku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 432-8011, Japan
Innovative Photonics Evolution Research Center (iPERC), Shizuoka University
From Narita Airport
Take Narita-Express from the airport to Tokyo station.
It takes 1 hour 15 min. From Tokyo, take Shinkansen.
- Narita → Tokyo : 1 hour 15 min.
From Centrair Airport
Take a bus ( Ensyhu Bus called "e-wing", Bus Stop No.1 ) to JR Hamamatsu station.
It takes about 2 hours and the fare is 3,000 yen.
For details, please refer to the homepage of Centrair Airport.
From Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka to Hamamatsu Station
Take Shinkansen from Tokyo or Nagoya or Osaka to Hamamatsu.
All Kodamas and several Hikaris stop at Hamamatsu.
- Tokyo, Osaka → Hamamatsu : about 2 hours
- Nagoya → Hamamatsu : about 1 hour
From Hamamatsu Station to Shizuoka University
- Hamamatsu Station → Shizuoka University : 20 min. (180 yen)
*There is also a bus terminals in front of the station.
Take a bus departing from the depot number 15 or 16.
"Shizuokadaigaku" stop is in front of our university.
- Hamamatsu Station → Shizuoka University : 10 min. (about 1,000 yen)
*You can find taxies in front of Hamamatsu station.